Hama "Fine Art" Spiral Album, 24 x 17cm, 50 Black Pages, chalk
Shade of colourUltraviolet Turquoise Taupe Purple Pink Kiwi Grey Flamingo Chalk Burgundy Blue Black Azure Apple Green
- For first impressions: insert compartment integrated into the album cover with space for one photo - ideal for personalisation or for organisation by theme
- A lasting impression: the cover made from structured paper is a joy to touch and look at
- Precision spiral binding: creates sufficient space for photos and so on without the cover being raised
- Spiral lock on the inside: The spirals lock inside on the back cover page, preventing any of the album leaves from falling out
|Product Division||Picture World|
|Shade of colour||Chalk|
|Picture Size/Maximum Number of Photos||10 x 15 cm / 50|
|Album size||24 x 17 cm|
|Punching (Image Size Bag)||8 x 8|
|Punching (Image Size Visible)||6 x 6|
|Number of Pages||50|
More product information
- A spiral album allows you to not only archive your photos, but you can also get creative with the album's design
- Stick in more than just photos: The black inner pages provide space for all manner of stories about the various pictures and other memories, such as tickets, drawings, etc.
- The spiral album is especially good for creating scrapbooks
- You choose how many photos you want to stick on one page
- The inside pages are separated with white/transparent glassine interleaves: they provide a clear view of the next page and protect your photos and creatively designed pages from sticking together
What's in the Box
- 1 "Fine Art" spiral album
Note for Consumers
Don't forget the glue for careful adhesion: we recommend photo corners and tapes, or a glue roller for larger quantities.
Creative pens allow you to personalise your album.
2 years legal warranty only
Terms of Warranty
How large is the cover opening of the Fine Art album?
"Fine Art" Spiral Bound Album
album size: 24 x 17 - cover opening 6 x 6 cm
album size: 28 x 24 - cover opening 7 x 7 cm
album size: 36 x 32 - cover opening 10 x 10 cm
"Fine Art" Bookbound Album
album size: 22 x 17 - cover opening 6 x 6 cm
album size: 29 x 32 - cover opening 10 x 10 cm
"Fine Art" Slip-In/Memo Album
album size: 22,5 x 22 - cover opening 7 x 7 cm
"Fine Art" Jumbo Album
album size 30 x 30 - cover opening 10 x 10 cm
Which size must a picture have so that it fits in the cover opening of the Fine Art album?
The square photo should ideally be 2 cm larger than the cover opening itself. An insert pocket provides support for the photo.