The photo album in a legendary design with curving tendrils is perfect for storing the best memories, stories and souvenirs. The cover invites you to give free rein to your drawing skills so you can create a personalised background to describe a piece of your life.
- Precision spiral binding: creates sufficient space for photos and so on without the cover being raised
- Spiral lock on the inside: The spirals lock inside on the back cover page, preventing any of the album leaves from falling out
- Give your creativity free rein and design the album cover in whatever colours you like
Search retail shop
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Picture World|
|Shade of colour||Black, White|
Field of Application
Logistics (Number, Presentation)
|Number of Pages||50|
Size & Weight
|Album Size||28 x 24 cm|
|Picture Size||10 x 15 cm|
|Album Type||Spiral album with heavy photo mounting paper|
|Maximum Number of Photos||100|
More product information
- A spiral album allows you to not only archive your photos, but you can also get creative with the album's design
- Stick in more than just photos: the white inner pages provide space for all manner of stories about the various pictures and other memories, such as tickets, drawings, etc.
- The spiral album is especially good for creating scrapbooks
- You choose how many photos you want to stick on one page
- Sophisticated notebook design with elasticated strap closure
What's in the Box
- 1 "Colorare" Spiral Book
Note for Consumers
- Don't forget the glue for careful adhesion: we recommend photo corners and tapes, or a glue roller for larger quantities.
Creative pens allow you to personalise your album.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty