India - a country famous for its bright colours and happy people. Turn your "Golden Watercolor" spiral album into your very own, radiant work of art with creativity and positive energy.
- Precision spiral binding: creates sufficient space for photos and so on without the cover being raised
- Spiral lock on the inside: The spirals lock inside on the back cover page, preventing any of the album leaves from falling out
- Inspired by India: gold-shimmering mandala makes the purple-coloured watercolour effect shine
Search retail shop
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
Field of Application
Logistics (Number, Presentation)
|Number of Pages||50|
Size & Weight
|Album Size||28 x 24 cm|
|Picture Size||10 x 15 cm|
|Binding||Laminated Art Print|
|Maximum Number of Photos||100|
More product information
- A spiral album allows you to not only archive your photos, but you can also get creative with the album's design
- Stick in more than just photos: the white inner pages provide space for all manner of stories about the various pictures and other memories, such as tickets, drawings, etc.
- The spiral album is especially good for creating scrapbooks
- You choose how many photos you want to stick on one page
- Laminated art print: resilient, long-lasting binding that is easy to wipe clean
What's in the Box
- 1 "Watercolor Flower" spiral album
Note for Consumers
Don't forget the glue for careful adhesion: we recommend photo corners and tapes, or a glue roller for larger quantities.
Creative pens allow you to personalise your album.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty