Hama MiniPro II Lens Pen
A dirty, dusty or marked lens can significantly affect the quality of your photos. This lens pen brought to you by Hama gently removes tiny dirt particles from lenses and filters leaving a clear, streak free finish. No more need to spend hours removing unwanted distractions in Photoshop.
- Particularly long service life as dry cleaning means that no liquid can dry out or run out
Search retail shop
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Photo & Video|
|Shade of colour||Silver|
Size & Weight
|Diameter Cleaning Spike||8 mm|
|Nib Length||9 cm|
|Material Cleaning Spike||Special Velvet|
|Special Feature||Integrated cleaning brush|
More product information
- Allows highly effective and gentle cleaning of all optical surfaces, specially designed for small optical surfaces
- Removes dust, grease spots and other smudges
- Does not dry out
- With a lens brush for dry precleaning
- Flat velvety surface
- Diameter: 8 mm, especially for small optical surfaces
What's in the Box
- 1 lens pen
Note for Consumers
Please note the following when using the lens pen:
1. Push the brush forward out of the protection chamber using the red slide. Remove the dust particles using the lens brush.
2. Remove the opposite cap. Slowly remove the dirt using the special velvet in short circular movements. After use, re-attach the cap and rotate it once - this will activate the fibers.
3. For difficult to remove dirt, breathe on the lenses and repeat procedure.
Not suitable for cleaning camera mirrors. The lens pen is only suitable for small optical surfaces.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty