|Frame rate||Max. 30 images per second|
|Frequency Range||2.4 GHz|
|Max. Hardware Resolution||640 x 480 Pixels|
|Connection||8p8c Modular Socket|
|WLAN Standard||802.11 g/b (54 Mbps/11 Mbps)|
Size & Weight
|Swivel and Tilt Function||No|
More product information
- Wireless LAN (54 Mbps) surveillance camera
- Designed especially for outdoor use (IP66 certified)
- Powerful and mobile monitoring system
- Automatic night vision function with built-in IR LEDs
- Motion JPEG picture mode with 24 bit digital colour
- Motion detection: if the camera detects motion in its field of view, a picture is taken and sent via email or uploaded to an FTP server
- Real video display via web browser
- Manual, schedule or cycle record
- Enables radio encoding via WPA/WPA2 and 128/64 bits WEP
- User friendly installation and configuration via Internet Explorer
- DDNS and UPnP support
- Additional RJ-45 network port
- Removable antenna
- Incl. mounting material for wall and ceiling mounting
What's in the Box
- 1 Wireless LAN IP Camera Outdoor
- 1 antenna
- 1 power supply unit (230 V)
- Installation material
Note for Consumers
For technical reasons firmware adaptation for SSL encrypted emails is no longer possible with this WLAN IP camera.
The required encryption algorithms and libraries need a larger memory than offered by the camera.
For this reason the firmware can no longer be adapted.
All functions of the camera can still be used. You will, however, not receive any more mails if motion is detected.
Apart from SSL and TLS encryption some email providers still offer the option SMTP authentication. You can select SSL encryption or send emails via SMTP authentication in unencrypted form. If you create e.g. a free mail account under www.smart-mail.de and use this new address for sending pictures of the camera the pictures are sent to the newly created address. Please note that Hama does not accept any liability for creating and using the free mail service, using the service is at your own risk.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty