The air filter comprises 4 layers: The pre-filter traps larger particles such as skin flakes, hair and house dust. Germs, pollen & fine dust get trapped in the EPA filter. Active charcoal traps gases, bad odours and viruses. The cold catalytic converter filters out e.g. formaldehyde.
- Powerful quad filter: multiple filtering for hygienic room air thanks to pre, EPA (E11) and activated charcoal filters with additional cold catalytic converter layer
Search retail shop
Size & Weight
|Width x Height x Depth||25 x 35.5 x 2.5 cm|
|Filter||Activated Carbon Filter/Cold Catalyst Filter/EPA-11-Filter/Pre-filter|
More product information
- Filter combination of 4 sequenced, special individual elements to reduce and eliminate all kinds of room air problems
- 4in1 combi filter comprising pre-, EPA (E11), activated charcoal and cold catalytic converter layer
- Pre-filter: coarse particle filtration of larger particles such as skin flakes, hair and dust
- EPA (H11) filter made from fine fibre material: captures the smallest particles down to a size of between 0.1 and 3 µm (e.g. bacteria 0.6 to 1.0 µm, fine dust 0.1 - 10 µm, pollen 10 - 100 µm) for efficient air cleaning
- Activated charcoal filter: gases and unpleasant odours. Activated charcoal has excellent absorption properties - it can deodorise, dehumidify and in some cases trap viruses and have a sterilising effect
- Additional cold catalytic converter layer: absorbs organic compounds such as formaldehyde and benzene
- Removes 99.2 % of pollutants down to a size of 3 µm from room air
What's in the Box
- 1 4in1 combi filter
Note for Consumers
Vacuum the pre-filter every 1 to 2 months with a vacuum cleaner to remove deposited dirt.
Recommended change interval for the entire combi filter: at least every 12 months, depending on the device's level of use.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty