Privacy & Security
Thank you very much for your visit on our Website and for the interest to Hama products and Hama company. As we appreciate communication and transparency as well as privacy protection we'll going to explain our data protection basics in this chapter. As a matter of principle we guarantee careful handling of all your personal data.
Use of Personal Data
Trough our Website we grip that personal data you send us via contact, registration or newsletter forms like your name and your address and/or your email address. We save this data just to work on your inquiries or registrations, to keep your customer account updated or to grant access to specific information. As a matter of course we do not pass on this data to a third party.
Non Personal Data Gripped Automatically
If you open a session on Hama Website we automatically grip non personal data (e.g. the IP address currently used by your terminal device, type of browser, operating system, number of visits, average turn-around time, accessed pages etc.) which are not assigned to a certain person. We use this kind of information to ascertain the attractiveness of our websites and to improve their productive efficiency and their contents.
Users who subscribed for our newsletter, are able to unsubscribe by a link integrated in every newsletter sent or by sending an e-Mail to email@example.com, without there arising other costs than the transmission costs according to the base rates.
Transfer to third parties
If you have registered for the Hama newsletter Hama uses the data you provided during the registration for sending the Hama newsletter. Your data will not be transferred to third parties. Excepted from this are exclusively partner firms that are responsible for the technical implementation of sending the newsletter. In these cases the amount of data transferred is limited to the necessary minimum. Our data protection regulations comply with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
Questions & Notes
Hama GmbH & Co KG will respond to all founded requests and where required correct, complete or delete personal data.
Types of cookies
This website uses two different types of cookies
- Persistent cookies are stored on the computer and remain there according to their period of validity or until they are deleted. Closing the browser does not mean that the cookies are deleted.
- Session cookies are generated whenever one of our websites is visited. A session cookie is automatically deleted when the browser is closed. All information saved in the cookie file is deleted in doing so.
With cookies it is not possible that personal information can be downloaded from the user’s computer on which the cookies are stored.
- Tracking cookies collect data about how the user uses called websites.
- Cookies save information about how the website is used. This refers to history, favourite contents and personalised settings.
- Cookies of third party providers allow data exchange with websites of third party providers.
- Advertising cookies allow personalised advertisement to be shown.
Consent to storage of cookies and access to information saved in the cookies.
Storage of cookies and access to information saved in the cookies requires the consent of the user. The consent is given via the cookie settings in the browser installed by the user. As standard every Internet browser allows saving cookies. With respect to this we ask our customers to check their browser settings and to change them if necessary so that saving cookies is allowed.
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Straße 9
Phone.: +49 9091 502-0
Fax: +49 9091 502-279
Place of Business - D-86653 Monheim, Dresdner Str. 9
Commercial Register - County Court Augsburg A 12159
CEO - Christoph Thomas