The first year with your baby promises so many unique stories and experiences. With gorgeous detail: the design of the cute motif embroidery immediately draws the reader's eyes to the inside of the binding and offers plenty of space for special memories.
- Eye-catching inner pages of the binding: the design of the binding is picked up again and offers a wonderful gateway to the world of images
- Sturdy photo cardboard for a long-lasting photo experience: remains stable even with heavy, photo-laden pages and does not bend when being turned over
- A lasting impression: fabric cover refined with patterned embroidery
- Classical book look: gives an elegant, timeless touch
Search retail shop
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
Field of Application
Logistics (Number, Presentation)
|Number of Pages||50|
Size & Weight
|Album Size||29 x 32 cm|
|Picture Size||10 x 15 cm|
|Album Type||Bookbound album with heavy photo mounting paper and protective parchment sheets|
|Maximum Number of Photos||250|
More product information
- You can archive more than just your photos with a bookbound album.
You can also creatively design the album
- Stick in more than just photos: the inner pages made of white photo cardboard provide space for all manner of stories about the various picture and other memories, such as tickets, drawings, etc.
- The bookbound album is especially good for creating scrapbooks
- You choose how many photos you want to stick on one page
- The inside pages are separated with white/transparent glassine interleaves: they provide a clear view of the next page and protect your photos and creatively designed pages from sticking together
What's in the Box
- 1 "Bernd" bookbound album
Note for Consumers
Don't forget the glue for careful adhesion: we recommend photo corners and tapes, or a glue roller for larger quantities.
Creative pens allow you to personalise your album.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty