More product information
- For protection against unauthorised reading of personal and biometric data
- Suitable for personal ID, contactless bank, credit, access and key cards, etc. with radio chip
- RFID / NFC radio chip cannot be read if it is inside the protective sleeve
- Cryptalloy® is a special alloy developed especially for RFID protection
- The shielding properties of Cryptalloy® exceed conventional materials such as aluminium several times over: the functions are constantly being checked in laboratory tests
What's in the Box
- 2 protective sleeves
Note for Consumers
The increasing use of wireless identification (RFID) means that data theft has become significantly easier. Instead of physically getting hold of the card to clone it or use it illegally, as previously, RFID allows information to be read contactlessly using relatively simple tools from a distance of up to several metres.
With RFID, the radio chip is integrated invisibly into the ID, unlike with metal strips or chip cards, and it read contactlessly using radio waves. The protective sleeve attenuates these radio waves considerably thanks to a special Cryptalloy foil. The protective sleeve also prevents the RFID chip in the e-passport, e-personal ID, etc., from creating a magnetic field in the first place.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty